How To Participate
- All the participants must register or be registered on FirstCut App.
- Videos must be uploaded in the monologue section on the app to participate. Sharing on social media, emails or any other mediums will not be entertained.
- The film length must be between 45 sec to 3 mins.
- Only fresh and new Audition uploaded would be considered for the competition, existing videos would not be entertained.
- No content from Tiktok, Dubsmash, or any video-sharing platforms will be entertained.
- The use of any electronic music or pre-recorded audio will be disqualified.
- A user can only apply once for the competition
- A user can upload multiple entries.
- Submissions should not hurt any political, religious, casteist, or regional sentiments and should not be bigoted, violative, or discriminatory against any community.
- Considering the current situation Isolation and Social distancing must be followed, the film must be shot indoors or around a home, with the characters, props, and pets available.
- The prime language of the film must be in Hindi, English can be used as the secondary language. No regional language would be entertained.
- All content must be original and not a violation of anyone else’s Intellectual Property or Copyright in audio or visual.
- Any nudity, vulgarity, or use of any inappropriate visuals and audio will be disqualified.
- Any updates or announcements will be notified through our official channels only.
- All the monologues will be screened and judged by our internal judges.
- The best monologues received in the particular week will be considered as Monologues of the Week.
- Only and all the winners of Monologues of the week will be directly selected for Video of the week competition.
- Winners for Video of the week competition will be announced at the end of the week.
- Identity and the Film of the winners will be published on our social media.
- The video with most numbers of likes on our social media channels will be considered as the winner of the video of the week competition.
- There can only one winner for the video of the week.
- The winner of the video of the week will be awarded the prize money worth ₹5,000.
- Only and all the winners of the video of the week will be directly selected for video of the month competition.
- The participants for the winner of the week competition need to upload a fresh monologue.
- The video with a maximum number of likes on our social media platform will be considered as the winner for the video of the month competition.
- There can be only one winner for the video of the month.
- The winner of the video of the month will be awarded with the cash prize ₹10,000
FirstCut was born as a result of a passion to help the spotlight find the brightest talent for the entertainment industry. The idea was born with the coming together of creative media, advertising & marketing professionals with a primary vision to remove the struggle and heartaches on the journey to success.